Drag car fans can attest that they all love their racing. There are several appropriate gift ideas for a drag car fan. Your search can take you to something straightforward and inexpensive to the extravagant and ultimate gift.
Here Are a Few Ideas
1. A diecast playset car for a young fan, with his favorite driver, is always a sure and safe gift. Especially if it is either nostalgic or a unique color scheme, and not the one the driver races or raced every weekend. You will know if you hit the right one if they place it in a prominent place in their office or home.
2. Caps are a mainstay for drag car racers of NASCAR. Most fans have several caps. Again, nostalgia or uniqueness is the name of the game. A red Budweiser cap is owned by every Dale Earnhardt fan but how many own a car #81 Taco Bell cap. This was the car that Junior raced at Talladega in 2004. He owned the car as well.
3. T-Shirts are an excellent choice. These do not have to be unique, but it is still not a bad idea. You have your choice of all of the top racers. You can also choose a jacket if you’d like. There are multiple options for jackets and/or coats including hoodies.
4. Autographed pictures or posters can be had on the internet for all of the active drivers on the drag car circuit.
5. Throw blankets with the recipient’s favorite car can be used at any sporting event and all fans enjoy advertising that they are a fan of whoever. It also can be an icebreaker for getting to know some of the other attendants of the event. This is even more so if they are a fan of a Busch brother, either one, Kyle or Kurt.